Monday, May 25, 2009

Communion Songs

KEEPER AND SUSTAINER OF MY LIFE
Intro: D – G – A – D – A
I. D A D
// You are light in the darkness, shelter from the storm
G Em Bm A
You are a shepherd who will guide me, You are joy to all who mourn
D A Bm
You are bread of life that fills me, Living Water when I’m dry
G A D (intro)
You are the keeper and sustainer of my life. //

Refrain:
F C
Without Your life, I know there is no life
G D
For I was dead in sin and You give life to me
F C
Without Your Life, I’d surely rather die
G A
Lord Jesus, live Your life through me
G A D - A
You are life to me

II.
D A Bm
You are Bread of life that fills me, Living Water when I’m dry
G A D (intro)
/You are the Keeper and Sustainer of my life.//

III.
D A D
You are Hope for the hopeless, Sight for all the blind
G Em Bm A
You are Health for all the hurting, Healing heart and Healing mind
D A Bm
You are Plenty when there’s nothing, You are peace amidst all strife
G A D
You are the Keeper and Sustainer of my life.
(Repeat refrain 2X then II)



SHOUT TO THE LORD

A F#m D Esus’E
Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing
A F#m D Esus’E
Power and Majesty praise to the King
A F#m D Bm
Mountains bow down & the seas will roar
E E7/G#
At the sound of Your name
A F#m D Esus’E
I sing for joy at the work of your hands
A F#m D Esus’E
Forever I’ll love You forever I’ll stand
A F#m D E A E’
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

A E F#m E D
My Jesus, my Savior Lord there is none like You
C#m D A
All of my days I want to praise
F#m Bm-G Bsus E
The wonders of Your Mighty love
A E/G# F#m E D
My comfort, my shelter power of refuge & strength
C#m D A/E
Let every breath, all that I am
F#m G-Bm Esus E
Never cease to worship You

No comments:

Post a Comment